We discuss the major CX developments of 2018 and what you should know for the year ahead.
- CX quality stagnated.
- Employee Experience (EX) emerged as a critical business imperative.
- Experience Design (XD) functions sprouted within organizations.
- Physical/digital interactions failed.
Click the titles below to read more:
- There Are No Clear CX Leaders Among US Brands — For The Third Year In A Row
- If You’re Not Prioritizing Employee Experience Improvement, You’re Doing It Wrong
- The 19 Essential Technologies Of Experience Design Are Ready For Prime Time
- Can Emerging Technologies Turn The “Seamless Experience” Unicorn Into A Reality?