Some companies are improving customer experience (CX) by combining journey mapping with adjacent methodologies like design thinking and Agile development and with complementary artefacts like ecosystem maps, empathy maps, and “jobs to be done” frameworks. But the benefits of this mixology still evade many companies. Why? Because they misapply two kinds of methodologies — convergent and divergent. In this episode, we overview when and how to apply convergent methodologies. Next week, we’ll talk about divergent methodologies.
Click the titles below to read more:
- Supercharge Your Journey Mapping
- Executive Q&A: Reboot The Team With An Empathy Map
- How To Map Your Customer Experience Ecosystem
- The Journey Analytics Road Map: From Start To Scale
- The Customer Journey Atlas In Six Steps
- The Seven Steps Of Highly Effective Journey Mapping